By providing services’ offerings on Tounca Marketplace Platform, you agree to abide by our terms and policies, including our Terms and Conditions, which we reserve the right to enforce at our sole discretion. In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate a person’s account.
In order to protect our community and business, the following behaviors are prohibited:
Taking people off from the Tounca Marketplace Platform for new, partial, or future service’s engagements
- Contacting existing or potential clients prior to order new service or extend existing one on Tounca Marketplace Platform to move the order off from Tounca (ex: offering discounts to order service off from Tounca, from other similar platform or directly from them or their company)
- Asking clients to fill out forms, or call, email, or otherwise contact you via a non-Tounca communications service prior to accepting request for proposal or request for new or extending existing service or project
- Canceling existing full or partial project or service engagement and having clients redirected off from Tounca Marketplace Platform
- Asking or encouraging clients to order whole or part of project or some specific service outside of Tounca for repeat or future requests for proposal or other service or project order
- Including links or embedding buttons (ex: footers, headers) that take people off from Tounca Marketplace Platform to another website in any messages to clients including emails sent via Tounca's email alias feature
Asking clients for, or using, contact or identity information in ways unrelated to their project requirements, or that compromise the quality of their project
- Asking clients for contact information before starting of project; all clients communications prior to signing the contract must be on Tounca
- Soliciting clients for their email, mailing address, or other communications channels using the Tounca messaging system or email alias after signing the contract
- Asking clients for contact information after signing the contract in order to run credit checks or background checks
- Asking clients to send photos of their government ID as well as business registration documents except where required for legal or compliance reasons as outlined below
- Asking for or using client’s contact information to settle additional payments outside of Tounca Marketplace Platform; all payments related to a client’s project or other service engagement, including extending of the project or other service engagement (and besides exceptions identified below), must go through Tounca
- Using contact information provided by Tounca for other purposes that violate our Terms and Conditions
- Selling, sharing, or using client contact or any other information for marketing communications or signing clients up for contact lists
- You may require additional contact/identity information if it is required for legal or compliance reasons and can be verified by an Expert upon request by Tounca (such as local laws). In such instances, Expert must include information about what is required and why in their requirement, so clients understand this additional step is a requirement for doing a project or other engagement. Experts are responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable data privacy laws.
- After starting the project, you may ask a client to provide additional contact information if the client want to include more coworkers to the communication. Even in this situation, Tounca must be notified about this step and keeping Tounca included to communication out of Tounca forma communication channels
- You may ask for additional information about client from the reason of delivering project implementation (such as configuration of company information in a business solution, or other configuration of system)
- Sending data for migration to new business solution or for upgrade to new version of business solutions is not violating of this policy. But even in this situation, Expert may use this data only for data migration and it is not allowed to be used for any other purpose; after finishing with data migration, Expert must destroy these data without making backup and confirm this to the client
Taking people off from the Tounca Marketplace Platform for feedback and reviews
- You may not ask clients to review your Tounca engagement on a non-Tounca website or fill out a survey regarding your Tounca engagement on a non-Tounca website (such as a form off from Tounca). These actions take valuable input about a client’s experience with projects away from the Tounca community. We want clients to share their feedback directly on Tounca without any censorship so that other clients may benefit from their insights.
Requiring clients to use other websites or apps or other types of documentations to physically access your or any other offering
- Asking clients to create a separate account or register on another similar website besides Tounca.com for purposes of gaining entry to other offerings
- Asking clients to go on your website or on website any of providers service Tounca offers for purposes of gaining entry to other offerings
- Asking clients to install a third-party app to access other offerings; all offerings on Tounca should be accessible to a client without requiring they have another app or account
- Sending or giving clients documents in physical or digital format with anything what can looks like as an offering without consent of Tounca representative
- Discussing with clients about prices and/or fees related with services available through Tounca Marketplace Platform and/or giving them any kind of advice related with process or fees
- Additional registration or installation of additional apps is permitted where it’s required for normal usage of software (such registration as a customer or user on a software vendor portal), but in consent of Tounca representative. In such instances, Expert must include information about what is required, and why and send them first to Tounca representative to get the consent and after that to the client.
- Directing client to the software vendor product’s documentation pages to get more information about product.